Senior developer remote only.
Phone: +55 (48) 99150 1012
- Passionated developer has 11+ years of experience working on software development, applying agile methods in the last 8 years.
- Actually working on onboarding process at Resultados Digitais as a Full Stack Trainer
- Self taught and researcher in the last 5 years has worked with research/development of automated trading strategies for financial markets
- Responsible and committed working 7+ years from home for various customers and companies.
- Entrepreneur and independent has working without supervision since 2010. Being partner of two different business from there. Executive (2010-2012) and Invent.to(2012-2016).
- Hacker e activist created Beltrão Hacker Club - a hacker/maker group in Francisco Beltrão with regular meetings to hack software and hardware.
- analytical thinking
- intermediate people to get focused in some objective
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- resilient on troubleshooting
- Self-motivated to work and live
- Diligent and interest on our sustainable planet
- Living a nerd life
Interesting activities on career
- Computer vision for biometrics
- Performance benchmarking, development and research
- Distributed architecture and parallel processing
- debugging and performance tuning on
- High frequency algorithms - JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Event driven systems - CEP (Complex Event Processing)
- Complex SQL, big queries and indices optimization.
- Design and deployment of various web/mobile apps
- Ruby on Rails web and friendly mobile applications
- Native Android applications
- Integrated and offline/sync applications.
- Musical apps
- Bluetooth integrated applications
- Designing Object Oriented applications
- Backend linux - process and services integrations
- Integration between hardware and software - Internet Of Things
- Managing clouds, linux environment: Shell scripts, Puppet, Vagrant.
- International markets and integrated markets - FIX Protocol
- Research and development of trading strategies for financial markets: from quantitative indicators to fully automated trading strategies experiencing CME, Forex, BMF and Bovespa markets.
- BigData manipulation
Uses Test driven development (TestUnit, JUnit) and Behavior driven development RSpec, cucumber) to develop since 2007.
Languages | Tools | Methodologies | OS | Databases, Persistence and Prevalence
Ruby | VIM, Eclipse | Extremme Programming | OS X | PostgreSQL
Java | Bundler, npm, gradle | Kanban | iOS | CouchDB
Python | RSpec, JUnit, jasmine | Business Model Canvas| Android | MongoDB
Shell | Bower + Grunt | | Tizen OS| Redis
SQL/PlPgSql | AngularJS | | | Prevayler
PureData, R, Elixir | JQuery | | | Madeleine
||Clipper/FlagShip, Linux, PostgreSQL
||Partner / CTO
||Executive Inteligência Tecnológica.
||Java, jRuby, Statistics, SOA, CEP, FIX Protocol
||Partner / Developer
||Invent.to Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento
||UNOESC - Universidade do Extremo Oeste
||Distributed computing and parallel processing classes
||Full stack developer
||Performance and Operation team. Benchmark, research and improve actual infrastructure to scaling up RDStation digital marketing platform.
||Full stack trainer
||Out teach guy. Help people to code using the best practices: TDD/BDD, code quality, metrics and monitoring.
- Performance issues
- Scalability strategies
- Internet of Things
- 3D Printing
- Sonification and art-technology
- Statistics and Data Science
- Functional Languages
- Computational Intelligence and autonomous systems
||Bachelor of Computer Information Systems
||Graduate School in Art-therapy, education and health
I really enjoy and learn so much more on http://coursera.org and a lot of other
open source online courses than from my academic experiences.
My favorites actually are coursera and udacity.
- Bliss Symbols International Community - Created bliss.ideia.me - a tool for work with bliss symbols. Create interactive content to learn blisssymbolics language.
- Activist on local hacker/maker culture
- Active Rails Rumble competitor
- Active Speaker at tech conferences - Find my presentations at slideshare or speackerdeck
- Active participant on local tech events. Find me on a meetup near from me.
- Active apoiador on startup/entrepreneurship events
- github.com/jonatas is where I put my open-source code.
- LinkedIn exists but is not up to date.
- ideia.me is my personal website
- invent.to is the company I was partner focused on maker world.
- Executive is another company I was partner focused
on automated trading for financial markets.
I like to talk so much at events and be part of the tech communities.
See some of my talks in portuguese.